How to Maximize Results from Your Radiofrequency service


Radiofrequency is a non-invasive and painless method for contouring your body. A handheld device is used that emits radiofrequency to melt stubborn pockets of fat in problem areas like the lower abdomen (belly fat), around the buttocks, and thighs. It can also be used to reduce fat from other parts of the body like the upper inner arms, saddlebags, love handles, and back fat.

The radiofrequency penetrates deep into the skin cells and targets the fat cells. The heat that is emitted from radiofrequency melts these stubborn fat deposits and liquefies them. The body eliminates this liquefied fat through the body’s natural drainage system known as the lymphatic system or breaks it down into simpler molecules to give our body the energy supply that it needs.

If you only have a few weeks-time to attain that A-lister body, then you should opt for the radiofrequency treatment because you can get the desired results within just 2 to 3 weeks. However, radiofrequency is not a permanent solution for weight loss, and to maximize and maintain your results, you must put in the hard work.

Stay Hydrated


drink water post body contouring session Chicago TushToners

70% of our body is made up of water. Our cells need water to perform their bodily functions. Water is the main constituent of blood. According to a research paper, our blood plasma contains between 91% to 92% water. All the nutrients that are produced by the organs are transported to other parts of our body through the bloodstream.

But when the percentage of water in our bloodstream drops, the blood flow gets disrupted, and neither do the cells receive the nutrients that they need, nor are the waste products carried away from the cells.

After you receive the radiofrequency treatment, the melted fat debris becomes a major waste product. It is carried away from the cells and tissues through the bloodstream and the lymphatic system. Our blood vessels and lymphatic vessels work in coordination. Only 10% of the waste products are drained out of the body via the lymphatic system. The remaining 90% flows back into the bloodstream and is excreted through urine and feces.

If the water concentration in our blood falls below the required 91% to 92%, the bloodstream will not be able to flush out the fat debris from the blood vessels. This fat can block the arteries and lead to cardiovascular diseases.

Moreover, water is required to increase the production of collagen in your body. Our skin is made up of a protein known as collagen. It gives our skin the firmness and elasticity that it needs to look younger, tighter, and healthier. After the radiofrequency treatment, you will need collagen to prevent your skin from sagging.

According to The U.S. National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine, women must drink at least 2.7 liters (11.5 cups) of water per day, and men must drink 3.7 liters (15.5 cups).

Eat a Clean Diet


eat healthy post body contouring session Chicago TushToners

You must eat a clean and healthy diet to ensure that your body does not store excess calories as fat. Most nutritionists recommend a low-carb diet for people who have stubborn pockets of fat. You should avoid sugary treats, processed food, white carbs, oily food, and fast food. Restrict yourself to eating fresh fruits, vegetables, lean meat, and lentils.

Apart from eating healthy foods, you must also be cautious about the proportion of your food. You must only consume the number of calories that your need in a day. Don’t keep eating until you feel full.

Exercise Regularly


exercise post body contouring session Chicago TushToners

To maximize the results of your radiofrequency treatment, you should continue to exercise regularly. Earlier, you were unable to see the results of your workouts because the fat deposits had hardened with time. When that happens, even the most strenuous exercise cannot melt away that fat. But now that the radiofrequency treatment has successfully removed the stubborn fat from your body, you will see the results of your exercise within a few weeks.

When you exercise regularly, your body does not get a chance to store excess calories as fats. All the excess calories get burned during a vigorous 1-hour long workout. You can also opt for outdoor sports like badminton, tennis, and soccer or adventure sports like hiking, mountain climbing, and rafting to keep your body slim and contoured.


Related Articles